Wednesday, July 16, 2008

Patsy the superb foodie!

knowing Patsy : Friend or Foe?

haha she a food lover... thus she is my friend! foe is myself... cos i need to burn if i wana eat! She is very good in preparing food esp thai! i learnt a few dishes from her! fell in love with thai palm sugar, chilli padi and fish sauce b'cos of her.

the other thing about her is she knows her food. she knows where to eat! first time i ate out with her was at Friends and wine at serangoon garden. the foi gras there is very nice. most of the time i eat at her place. she has cooked crab, thai tanghoon, chicken wings, thai squid, fishball, sausage salad, dou pok stuffed with veg with thai sauce, mango salad...

the 2nd time i have been out with her is last friday... i had dinner with mum but i went ahead to join them for 2nd round. i just want to check out the place she recommends. we drove to amk ave 10 and ate at a Xing Hua stall. the noodles with clams was nice. i just tried 2 spoons full... but it was good. full of flavour. the cold "si hum" was gooood! i am not a cockles person but this was not bad. moreover cold it should have scared me off but the chilli vinegar sauce spiced it up and was nice. didnt regret gog!


Tuesday 15th, yesterday was my 3rd outing with Pats. she was kind enough to call me 8 times on my hp to get me! i was having dinner with Joyce at mos burger. the music was played so loudly that my hp buried in my zip-up bag can't be heard! thank goodness she persisted and called the 8th time. she was about to give up and thank goodness i heard it! guess i was lucky! cos she wanted to bring me for blackpepper crabs at Joo Chiat!

the last time round she brought the rest of the team here for dinner, gx went without me and he got scolded! cos he was suppose to bring me here and that was set like 2 years ago! Lucky for me Pats remembered me and invited me to join her and her thai fren for dinner... the sad news was this was round 2 for me! i had just eaten dinner at mos but lucky for me i didnt have lunch... but still i was so full! she recommended the mee goreng here... can't go wrong with her choice!

Round 3 - durians. we walked across to buy durians! head back to her house and ate the durians her fren picked. they were good! then lucky me... her fren who's a healer helped me massage and help me get rid of the pain on my shoulders area, back and many other parts including my intestine... painful but i felt so much better after the whole session... gx came to fetch me after his long day meeting his client. i am starting on Plum Delight.

No comments: