Tuesday, July 22, 2008

Round iv of durians!!!!

pats kick started my july durian feast. after having my 1st round of durian at her place last tuesday, i bought durians for my in-laws and continued round ii the same nite. bro and boys got durian last friday and marked my 3rd round.

lucky lucky monday! 4th round was bought by fil. i pestered gx about the durians since morning. esp in the evening when i was chatting with soh... cos he said he was gog to get some! i actually did go tpy central to take alook at the durains! but it all looked very small and i wasn't sure how to choose! the q was long and i walked home empty -handed... when gx got hm he teased me about where i hid the durians... he knew i would have bought! but i didn't. fil heard the keyword and say after dinner go whampao buy.... i was alive again! haha!!! my fil ... he is always so sweet. he knows that my sil and i loves the fruit very much!

the ones he bought were considered huge compared to the ones i saw and the ones i bought. my fil even placed them nicely (pic on the right) for me to take pic. they were a big as gx head. to me thats big.
you never know what you might get in a durian!

i like to check if there is anymore durians left esp the ones that look like its impossible to house any! i was very thrilled that i managed to open one that has got 3 full segments of durians! cos everytime i open the impossible i mostly ended up with one huge piece! very satisfied! and thankful for great , doting father-in-law!

No comments: