Tuesday, September 02, 2008

i am fluey

it normal to see me down with flu but this time it is stuck to me for too long.... way too long and i am getting so tired. thou i rest the whole of sat at home... it did not help. sunday went out with in-laws to eat dimsum at sunshine plaza. its my 3rd time there and i like it. we were lucky that we need to wait for a short while cos after we got our seats, the line got so long!

am so ready to start something new this month but i really need to find the time to make my way to start this next project of mine. i need to recover soon cos my next set of cooking, baking classes are about to start soon. excited but right now dun feel well at all to go! i need to recover! booked a massage at angies and can't wait for it to happen! i really need the massage!

mum bdae this sat and everything is going well and i hope she would like the surprise party. well she knows there is gog to be a party but still we kept a secret from her. i need to get down to plan my days in sept i got so much to do so little time! my 3rd wedding anniversary is coming and L's bdae then twins' bdae! i can't wait for it to happen but i am so exhausted right now!

i need to get well.

No comments: