Wednesday, September 10, 2008

my tape writer and my mini pantry

got a very old school tool... thanks to dap cos she was the one who wanted to get it and i couldn't miss it! a tape writer. haven seen this tool for very long. remember that i used to have it to label my stuff when i was very small. thou i got it for quite some time, i didn't get down to using it. i had in mind what to use the tape writer for.



bought extra tape just in case i can't find them next time. its easy to use. insert the tape and then turn the dial to the alphabet to the indicator, then press hard for the letter to be punched onto the tape. repeat steps and when all text is typed out, turn dial to scissors symbol. fun!!! love it! my first project... organising my pantry! i was very inspired by my new cooking school's pantry. so i started my very own mini pantry.

i got so excited doing the it and i am glad i did. love my new little pantry! i need to get more containers and then i will get to play with my tape writer! most importantly is that i wana bake something soon... i am attending new classes soon and i am pretty excited.

i hope that i recover soon... hopefully i get more time to get to do what i love to do... but i need to get well first!

No comments: